Friday, February 24, 2012

End Week Update

Just a small update.  Apparently the domain name that I bought on Feb 17th never went through.  They never charged me for it.  I promised that this blog would go officially live on Feb 27th and I am true to my word.  So, I will be using the jgavalik.blogspot.com subdomain for a week or so until I can set up the domain name.  Feel free to still spread the word and drive me some traffic here, as even when the domain name goes live, all old searches will still be forwarded to the new domain.

Looking ahead.  Monday will get everything started.  Plan on doing a great article on Introduction to Online Marketing.  Followed by Tuesday's Product Review of SFI.  I chose SFI because it is an awesome company that provides ample amounts of opportunities to make some income, and they also provide numerous free resources. So be sure to check out Monday and Tuesday!  Also, Wednesday will be the 1st Webinar recapping Monday and Tuesday!  Looking very forward to working with you guys and hopefully being able to assist you guys through the learning process!



Keywords:
How to Change your Life, Entrepreneur, Make Money Online, Fast Cash, Online Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Grow Your Business, Business, Business Start Ups, Fast Money, Quick Ways to Make Money Online, Online Money, Make 6 Figures in a Year, How to Make Money Online, Social Media Marketing, Make Money with Twitter, Make Money with Facebook, Work from Home, Change Your Life,Quick Cash, Quick Money

No comments:

Post a Comment