Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome Post

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my Blog "How to Change Your Life...One Step at a Time"

In this blog, if you choose to follow it, I will teach you the many ways that you can be successful online.  I know you have no idea who I am, or what I have accomplished for myself.  Please be sure to take the time to read the About John section on the top of the page.  I am a self made Entrepreneur and I want to show people how they can change their lives.  I wanted to start this blog to give some secrets, tips, and tricks on what to do, and ultimately what to stay away from.  There are a lot of "Internet Guru's" out there that basically just want your money and will sell you their trashy product which will give you some information, but leave you in the dark about other things that you will eventually need to learn.  I hope that if you are just getting started in the online marketing business that you follow this blog and use the information I will provide to be successful.  Even if you aren't new and are a seasoned veteran, I still hope you will follow and gain even more knowledge then you already have.  I have thought long and hard about how I want to approach this whole experience.  I could just keep all this information bottled up and create my own product to mass produce and charge an insane amount of money for it.  However, I am not a greedy person, and I chose to post all this information for free, so that my fellow man (or woman!) can change their life, if they so choose to do so.  What I have determined is that this blog will have a weekly schedule.  I didn't want to invest a lot of time into it as I do have my own business that I have to run.  However, I have come up with this schedule that I think should work out just fine!

  • Monday - Blog Update - Tips, Tricks, Articles and Secrets
  • Tuesday - Product Reviews - What to buy, What to avoid
  • Wednesday -    Video Webinar that will Go over Monday and Tuesday Topics
  • Thursday/Friday - Possible Random Updates or what I see fit 
Each Blog post will be well organized for future search reference if you need to.
Such as Monday's post would have a topic such as "Blog Update 1 - SEO and You
Tuesday's  post would have a topic such as "Product Review 1 - Product Name Etc
Wednesday's post would have a topic such as "Webinar 1 - (Date) Etc

I like to not only keep organized for myself, but also for anyone who follows my blog, so they can use the search bar instead of having to go through countless posts in the archives.  The information that I will be giving will always be used and it's a good idea to keep them well referenced for future use

In closing, I just want to thank you for viewing, and that I hope you bookmark, share, spread the word, and even add me on any social network. I hope to bring everyone of you great success.


Keywords:
How to Change your Life, Entrepreneur, Make Money Online, Fast Cash, Online Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Grow Your Business, Business, Business Start Ups, Fast Money, Quick Ways to Make Money Online, Online Money, Make 6 Figures in a Year, How to Make Money Online, Social Media Marketing, Make Money with Twitter, Make Money with Facebook, Work from Home, Change Your Life,Quick Cash, Quick Money

No comments:

Post a Comment