Monday, April 30, 2012

Update - Minor Break Time

I only started this blog as a recreational thing to do in my spar time to assist people in changing their lives.  I have received so much positive feedback from you all and I enjoy reading your success stories.  The blog traffic has been amazing.  Over 100k+ visits in such a short time.  I need to take a minor break from the normal posting schedule and assist in the GCP marketing.  If you don't know about GCP or "Emotobooks" please click the link above in the bar.  April was the first month they launched and they have a great month but they need to ramp up and hit it strong.  Normal posting will resume in a few weeks so don't freight.  If you have any questions about your ventures don't hesitate to ask.  I will still be available, just won't be posting for a bit.

Stay Tuned and Don't Go Anywhere :)  I will be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment